If you are a property manager, appraiser, loan signing agent, sales agent, or other real estate professional looking to get in front of potentially thousands of audiences, consider sharing your expertise on our RealEstateCareerHQ.com.
We are a continuously growing site with ten of thousands of viewers every month. (Here’s the latest stats of our site.)
If you are interested in publishing a guest post on our site, here are some guidelines to help you get started.
1) The content must be directly related to your primary services.
- A real estate agent could write about the latest technology they are using, what is the best practice being a dual agent.
- A notary loan signing agent could explain why it’s so important to know the state laws.
At this point, we do not accept content written by marketing agency for a client. (However, a marketing agency could write about marketing tips for their real estate clients.)
Simply speaking, you must be an expert in the field in what you’re writing.
2) Our readers are mainly those interested or already working in the real estate industry. Make sure what you write is a good fit for our audience.
3) The content must be ORIGINAL and unique. It had not and will not be published anywhere else. (We do check for plagiarism)
4) Must be thorough research content with at least 1,500 words. (But no words stuffing. And please check your grammar and spellings)
5) For easier reading, divide the writing into different sub-sections (4 to 5 sentences for each paragraph). Include a meaning header for each sub-section.
6) Write it in a first-person natural tone as if you are trying to explain a concept to someone who doesn’t know much about the topic. Talk about your real-world experience.
7) Content must not be offensive and abusive to others.
8) You may include a maximum of two links into the post. It must be relevant to the content, link back to your business website and cannot be an affiliate link.
9) You may provide us with photos to be posted on the guest post. You must have the copyright to the images and provide us the right to post them.
10) RealEstateCareerHQ.com will own the content, our site reserves the right to post, revise and delete them on our discretion.
11) Guest writers will NOT be paid.
12) To achieve mutual benefits, you should also promote the guest post, such as mentioning it on your website, social media, or newsletter.
If you are still interested, please send us the following at Jacob@RealEstateCareerHQ.com
- A brief introduction about yourself
- The topics you would like to write
- Samples of your writing
(Due to the high volume of requests, we can only get back to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.)