Are you thinking about a career in being a notary loan signing agent? If so, you have come to the right place.
Being a loan signing agent indeed is a lucrative career, but many people have overlooked it. It doesn’t require a ton of studies or upfront costs to start the business.
Whether you are about to enter the workforce, wants to make extra money on the side, or looking for a career change, my goal is to make your life easier by providing you with valuable information about the loan signing industry.
At RealEstateCareerHQ.com, you will find out the state requirement to become a notary loan signing agent. The income figures, course content, exam, and demand of this profession.
But that’s not it! I interviewed actual loan signing agents so that you could learn from them what it is like to work in this industry.
What is a Notary Loan Signing Agent?
As a notary loan signing agent, your role is to get documents from a loan company, then bring them to the right borrower in signing it. During the process, you need to verify the identity of the signer, and that all required signing spots would be completed.
Then you would place the notary stamp on the signed documents, and send them back to the escrow or title company.
But keep in mind that you should NOT be providing legal advice, and you cannot explain the terms of the loan documents to the borrower.
Where to Begin?
You could begin by visiting our “States Requirement for Notary” page. In there, you could choose the specific state you are located. Not only you could learn about the notary commission requirement, but I also included the average salary, industry statistics, and tips that could assist you in building your loan signing practice.
Here are the MUST read articles that I highly recommend:
- How Much do Loan Signing Agents Make?
- A Comprehensive Review of Mark Will’s Loan Signing System (LLS)
- Exclusive interview: Calvin Darville – A Journey from an Injured Football Player to a Successful Notary Loan Signing Agent
- Exclusive interview: The Loan Closing Couple ® – The Best Partners in the Notary Signing Business
- Exclusive interview: Melina Fuenmayor- What is a Certified Notary Signing Agent?
- Exclusive interview: Stephanie Espinal- How to Be a Successful Part-Time Notary Loan Signing Agent?